Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
This is an informative course designed for all experience levels whether you are a food enthusiast who loves to wow everyone with their baking skills or an industry professional looking to hone your technique. Everybody who attends will gain a deeper understanding and knowledge of making and baking Macarons.
This fun day is filled with skills, knowledge, tips and tricks of the trade to help you improve your technique in working with these ingredients and tools.
The chocolate we will be using is Swiss Felchlin Chocolate and we will be using free range egg whites.
Taught by Jessica Pedemont
- Make Macarons & ganache from scratch
- How to handle the paste & ganache, from mixing to piping
- All about resting before baking, baking and cooling
- Class notes
- Take home everything you make!
- Tea, coffee, water, snacks available throughout the day
- Take home JP Brand tea towel
- Maximum 6 people in this class
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual, closed-in shoes (no high heels), and tie long hair back
Students that want to learn the in's and out's of the prefect macaron!
No refund is given, but you can give your booking to someone else. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be allowed to enter the class. Your deposit will not be refunded.