Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Wafer Paper Rose Cake
This is an informative course designed for all experience levels whether you are a food enthusiast who loves to wow everyone with their amazing cakes or an industry professional looking to hone your technique. Everybody who attends will gain a deeper understanding and knowledge of wafer paper, cake lace and fondant icing, with the techniques learned in this class you will be able to:
• Set-up a round cake with chocolate ganache and create sharp edges
• Colour and handling techniques for fondant
• Cover with ready to roll sugar fondant icing
• Cook cake lace in decorative moulds
• Make a wafer paper rose and foliage
• Take home notes on the class with recipes and step-by-step process so you can create it time and time again.
This fun day is filled with skills, knowledge, tips and tricks of the trade to help you improve your technique in working with this trending product.
Take home everything you create in a cake box.
All cakes and ganache are provided and made from scratch by Jessica using Swiss 'Felchlin' couverture Chocolate, 'Pepe Saya' butter & buttermilk and free range eggs.
Taught by Jessica Pedemont
- Set-up a round cake with chocolate ganache and create sharp edges
- Colour and handling techniques for fondant
- Cover with ready to roll sugar fondant icing
- Class notes
- Take home everything you make!
- Tea, coffee, water, snacks available throughout the day
- Take home JP Brand tea towel
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual, closed-in shoes (no high heels), and tie long hair back
No refund is given, but you can give your booking to someone else. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be allowed to enter the class. Your deposit will not be refunded.