Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
This is an informative course designed for all experience levels whether you are a food enthusiast who loves to wow everyone with their amazing cakes or an industry professional looking to hone your technique. Everybody who attends will gain a deeper understanding and knowledge of working with couverture chocolate, with the techniques learned in this class you will be able to:
• Set-up a round cake with chocolate ganache and create sharp edges
• ‘Temper’ couverture chocolate
• Make precise chocolate plaques
• Learn how to use chocolate transfer sheets
• Take home notes on the class with recipes and step-by-step process so you can create it time and time again.
This fun day is filled with skills, knowledge, tips and tricks of the trade to help you improve your technique in working with this trending product.
Take home everything you create in a cake box
All cakes, chocolate and ganache are provided and made from scratch by Jessica using Swiss Felchlin Chocolate and free range eggs.
Taught by Jessica Pedemont
- Set-up a round cake with chocolate ganache and create sharp edges
- ‘Temper’ couverture chocolate
- Make precise chocolate plaques and use chocolate transfer sheets
- Class notes
- Take home everything you make!
- Tea, coffee, water, snacks available throughout the day
- Take home JP Brand tea towel
- Maximum 4 people for this class
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual, closed-in shoes (no high heels), and tie long hair back
No refund is given, but you can give your booking to someone else. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be allowed to enter the class. Your deposit will not be refunded.