Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
How to Use Chocolate Moulds
Join Chocolatier, Chocolate Artisan aka Jessica Pedemont for this fun and educational class all about chocolate.
Learn the art of tempering chocolate and the preparation of moulds. Jessica will introduce you to the history of chocolate, teach you how to hand-temper chocolate and make a variety of fillings.What you will learn:
- Hand tempering of couverture chocolate (tabling method & seeding method)
- Make a variety of fillings - using ganache, smoked salts, liqueurs and more
- How to use and prepare moulds
- Apply chocolate transfer sheets
- Gift wrapping and correct storage of your chocolates
Step by step notes with photos and recipes provided for each student. All products and fillings made using Pepe Saya butter, Olsson Salts, Country Valley Dairy (cream) and Swiss Felchlin Chocolate. Take home everything you make in a beautiful chocolate box and cellophane bags tied with ribbons.
Taught by Jessica Pedemont.
- Hand 'tempering' of couverture chocolate
- Make a variety of fillings
- How to use and prepare professional chocolate moulds
- Class notes
- Take home everything you make!
- Tea, coffee, water, snacks available throughout the day
- Take home JP Brand tea towel
- Maximum 4 people in this class
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual, closed-in shoes (no high heels), and tie long hair back
Beginner level, no experience required.
No refund is given, but you can give your booking to someone else. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be allowed to enter the class. Your deposit will not be refunded.