Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
All Jammed Up, Pickle Party & More
One of my favourite things to do cook up yummy fruits and vegetables in season and jar them up, like they had to do in the good old days to enjoy them when they were no longer in season.
There is an art and a skill to doing these things properly. Let Jess show you the professional way, from cleaning and sanitizing jars - new or old jars. Preparing the fruits and vegetables in a correct manner and perfectly cooking them while balancing flavours.
It is so satisfying doing these things for yourself and having the ability to share these tasty tresures as gifts to your friends and family.
Duration: 5 Hours 10am - 3pm
- Making jam and marmalade from scratch with seasonal fruits
- Learn how chutney is made and why
- Pickles, pickles, pickles quick and long storage recipes shared
- Class notes and recipes to keep
- Take home everything you make!
- Tea, coffee, water, snacks available throughout the day
- Take home a JP Brand tea towel
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual, closed-in shoes (no high heels) and tie long hair back.
Anyone how loves the idea of making their own jams, pickles and chutneys to take home.
No refund is given, but you can give your booking to someone else. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be allowed to enter the class. Your deposit will not be refunded.