Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Filo Pastry Class
Ever wanted to make your own filo? But, no one seems to teach it? We have the class for you!
As far as doughs go, from scratch and store bought could not be further apart in difference. Both can be brilliant for different applications, in sweet or savoury items.
Let us show you how 'to do', 'the why' and make it so easy to understand you will have the confidence and the drive to go home and make it again and again!
Your culinary super powers just grew over night.......
Maximum 4 students only per class, to allow lots of attention from the teacher at group booking prices.
Only free range eggs used for this class.
- How to make filo dough from scratch and use in sweet and savoury applications
- Make baklava using store bought filo
- How to bake, cool and store filo dough
- Take home recipes for everything we make in class
- Refreshments of tea, coffee, water and a variety of snacks throughout the day
- Take home everything you make and a JP Brand embroidered tea towel
- We provide everything on the day
Closed in shoes, no high heel shoes and tie long hair back.
Anyone who wants to be a better baker, this class is appropriate for beginners.
No refund is given, but you can give your booking to someone else. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be allowed to enter the class. Your deposit will not be refunded.