Buy a Gift Voucher
Chocolate Praline Class
"Chocolate Pralines Class" is a targeted 2 day hands on workshop, focused on delectable edible bite size art works! Known as pralines or bon bons. Made predominantly from chocolate and confectionery. Great for industry professionals and new people training in the field or wanting to enter the market.
Running from the 7th to the 8th of October 2019.
You will get to take home a selection of products made and recipes used in class.
Lunch and refreshments with be provided, please let us know if you have any food allergies.
Class will run both days from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Taught by teacher: Jessica Pedemont
- How to make beautifully delicious handmade chocolates
- A range of different fillings
- A mix of tasty decorations for your bon bons
- Recipes from class
- Take home a selection of chocolates made together
- Lunch and refreshments both days
Plenty of on street and off street parking, taking the bus is another option.
- Just bring your enthusiasm and love for good quality chocolate!
- Chef jacket if you like, we will have spare jackets and aprons
Closed in shoes, no high heels, tie long hair back
serious chocoholics only!
Chocolate Artisan requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a transfer. Transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs 48 of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There is a $40 fee for transfers.
No refund is given, but you can give your booking to someone else. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be allowed to enter the class. Your deposit will not be refunded.